Full-time Service Writer to start immediately!
Are you ready to reach new heights with a team that genuinely values your contributions and cares about your personal and professional growth and goals?
We are Kelowna Transmission & Auto Repair, a family owned and operated shop. We have been saving the people of the world (and their vehicles) for over 20 years. And, we have been searching the galaxy far and wide for a Super Hero (Service Writer) to join our team as soon as possible.
The Super Position:
- Monday to Friday, weekends off
- Extended Health Benefits
- Fair Compensation
- Must have experience
As a Service Writer, you are often the first and last person one interacts with at an Auto Repair Shop. It is of great importance that you provide a positive experience, managing all customer care with a smile on your face, a listening ear and a super kind heart.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prompt and professional customer service, both in person and over the phone
- Address customer questions and handle concerns appropriately
- Schedule appointments accordingly, coordinate work for technicians
- Ordering parts correctly and in a timely fashion
- Maintain an organized work space and work flow
Are you ready to save the day? We want to meet you, too!
Contact us today and tell us about your goals!
E-mail [email protected]
Visit the Shop Unit 4-455 Neave Court, Kelowna