Job Title: Service Writer Wanted
We are Kelowna Transmission & Auto Repair, a family owned and operated automotive shop. We have been serving the Okanagan for over 20 years. Are you ready to reach new heights with a team that genuinely values your contributions and cares about your personal and professional growth and goals?
As a Service Writer, you are often the first and last person one interacts with at an Auto Repair Shop. It is of great importance that you provide a positive experience, managing all customer care with a smile on your face and a listening ear.
- Weekends off
- Extended Health Benefits
- Good Compensation
- Potential to earn bonuses
- Excellent shop culture
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prompt and professional customer service, both in person and over the phone
- Address customer questions and handle concerns appropriately
- Schedule appointments accordingly, coordinate work for technicians
- Ordering parts correctly and in a timely fashion
- Maintain an organized workspace and workflow
Contact us today and tell us about your goals!
E-mail [email protected]
Visit the Shop Unit 4-455 Neave Court, Kelowna